Doesn't everybody like Gone with the wind? I have watched it like 5 times since Friday. Jason wouldn't watch it with me I think that is just because he has a major case of the dork disease. We are pretty boring here still. Other then winning like 5 million dollars last week. I donated it all to homeless people. Novalee had a field trip today that she had to miss. It was to a museum at BYU that had a bunch of stuffed and preserved animals. I was supposed to go and help but Novalee keeps coughing and its so sad she can't talk without coughing. Harley has the sniffles and the occasional cough. My little boy has a little cough then this morning while I was getting Novalee her medicine he climbed on the table and fell hitting his head twice once on the table and once on the bench.
Oh yeah. I am so tired of wrestling and triple H and all th dx crap!! That is all Jason has been watching lately. He doesn't like Gone with the wind but he likes wrestling does that make sense.
If anyone has time you should email me more pictures with of your families all my emails and pictures on my computer are gone. Thanks Jason. Plus I haven't seen any in a while.
I hope everyone is more motivated then I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment