I didn't mean to put a picture of Gunnar in the blog oh well, he totally fell flat on his face running down the sidewalk, he passed Novalee and she pulled him back because she didn't want him to win.
We love the name Axel... did I say this already in another comment? Anyway, so cool and congrats to Gunnar for sleeping in his own bed. Nora still makes her way to ours in the middle of the night. We are having a boy and I'm due in August. We're excited, but we have NO idea what we're gonna name this child!
6 comments:
You've got some cutie boys there! What happened to Gunnar's nose? Did he get in a fight? ;)
He is so adorable Katrina!!
I didn't mean to put a picture of Gunnar in the blog oh well, he totally fell flat on his face running down the sidewalk, he passed Novalee and she pulled him back because she didn't want him to win.
What a cute baby!
To Gunner - Ouch!
We love the name Axel... did I say this already in another comment? Anyway, so cool and congrats to Gunnar for sleeping in his own bed. Nora still makes her way to ours in the middle of the night. We are having a boy and I'm due in August. We're excited, but we have NO idea what we're gonna name this child!
What a cute baby boy! Congratulations! You have an adorable family.
Post a Comment