May 2, 2010

Busy busy!


Our family has been so busy lately, however as of last Wednesday school is out for me for the semester. I might do summer school but I need a break for now, I haven't really had a chance to just be a normal mommy in a long time and I just need to focus on my babies and not homework for a while. Not to mention Jason is working 3 jobs right now since summer break is coming up.
We had such a fun weekend!! I am too tired right now do put all the pictures up but here is a blurry picture of an explanation why. Me with one of my favorite people of all time. I will put the rest up later. Forgive my look I had just traveled 12 hours with 4 kids one of them 2 and 1/2 months old and I just had a baby.

3 comments:

Bonny said...

Do you have more pics of the party? I'd like to see them!

Lucia said...

YOu look awesome! orange is a good color for you and Happy Birthday today!

Carrilyne said...

I think you look great too! You sound so busy! I am glad you are getting a little break from school to enjoy your babies! Axel is adorable just like the rest of our kiddos!