Okay I am setting my blog back to private in a few days so let me know if you even read this anymore since I haven't had much time to blog. I am also on a new computer now so I have will have to redownload the Gunnar movie since that is why I made it open in the first place. I don't know where any of the pictures are or if they are all back on my computer but I just have to find time to go through what Jason put on the computer. When our computer crashed I was so nervous that we lost all of our pictures but we were able to get most off the hard drive.
In case you didn't know having 4 kids is harder work then I thought. I can't seem to keep up with what they are all doing at once and Axel who did so great the first few months has now decided to wake up every 2 hours. Our dr told us to let him cry it out and it will take 3 nights but because of other reasons Jason and I have gotten little sleep the last few nights. We were so tired that we weren't making sense to each other. I woke up Wednesday night when I heard Jason come in from football and I couldn't remember who he was for a minute. We finally put on a cartoon series on for the older kids and we went to bed last night at 7:30 so even with Axel waking up I got pretty good sleep. He only wakes up for about 10 minutes. Maybe next weekend with Labor Day off we will let him cry it out since he sleeps in our room.
The girls are back in school and they love it! They go to school where Jason works and they are in heaven. It is a great school. Its weird because Jason will tell me to wait in the Teachers Lounge but I feel like I shouldn't wait in there because I am a parent too not just waiting for my husband to get off work. Yesterday I felt dumb because I brought Jason lunch after I had run a bunch of errands and I was so tired. The roads were blocked off by my house from an accident that knocked the power out, school was going to be out in 45 minutes so it would have been a huge waste of time to go home sit for 15 minutes then come back. So I stayed there. Luckily everyone is really nice. Anyways I know this is boring but the camera is on the couch like 10 feet away from me and I don't want to go get it.
1 comment:
I love you katrina! You always make me laugh by always saying exactly what you are thinking which is usually exactly what I am thinking! i hope i have an invite to your blog because I have gotten really behind in blogging lately but I am back and I want to read yours!
Post a Comment