June 28, 2011

Don't Say It!

Lately our conversations with Harley go as follows:
Harley "Mom, Novalee is..."
Me "Are you tattleling I don't want to hear it"
Harley "No but she is doin....."
Me "I am not going to hear tattleling"
Harley (loudly) "Mom but she is..."
Me (louder) "Harley is she alive, are you alive are you hurt? No? I don't want to hear it"
Harley (loud and fast) "novalee took my doll and won't give it back"
Me (while she is talking) "I told you I don't want to hear tattleling"
Harley "You never wanted to have kids!" Followed by stomping down the stairs.

Harley "mom can I have this"
Me "no you can't have it"
Harley "I really want it"
Me " No Harley not right now"
Harley "You never wanted us!"

Harley has not learned how to not talk when we tell her not to and everytime I tell her no we apparently never wanted her! Luckily I love her and she's cute! (Well at 2 she was)

No comments: