August 9, 2012

After the last real post

After out wonderful time seeing the ever wonderful Josh Groban.( http://www.joshgroban.com/) School started which meant crazy life for us. Jason got a call saying he was wanted at 2 different schools and so he would be moving to one of those schools the week before school started. However the kids had been attending the school where he was working. We kept them in the same school and I drove them up to Provo every day. It might not seem like a far drive for some but getting 4 kids into the car so I could take Jason to work then come home get 4 kids dressed and fed and attempt to get some of my homework  or their homework they didn't do or some housework done was so hard. Not just physically while I was trying to hurry but mentally.  I literally dragged fighting kids out of the house on more then one occasion.  SO MUCH WHINING! If they forgot something, it was a 30 minute trip there and back if not longer because of traffic and construction. Anyways, school came, we kept them in the same school for last year. This year we are switching them to the school by our house. A bus will come and get them and all 3 older kids are going to be in school ALL DAY!! Happy days at my house. Things were going good until October. Then  all  chaos hit.



 We had Gunnar's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese which we had kept really planned well. A slighlty rude parent showed up expecting us to feed and pay for  his whole family yeah right. Other then that it was so much fun!
The next week we started getting really sick. It was HORRIBLE! I was so sick I could barely move. It was right in the middle of midterms which was really hard. I went to take a test. Got 6 questions and left I was so sick. Our kids were late for school since I could barely move. After being sick for 3 days, the kids started getting sick. That was so hard.  I could barely move and then I had to take care of my sweet kids who were so sick themselves. Not fun at all. Plus the schools new attendance policy was really hard on them for missing so much school and being late those times. I felt really bad for them. If the had more then one absence dr excused or not they couldn't get the award for the semester. I am still not happy about that rule. Anyways. Gunnar was so sick, he couldn't move to go to the bathroom and I was so sick I couldn't help him. Jason took a few days off work to help and so I could go take my midterms but he had to go to work in case he came down with it then he would be able to take the time off then.  I ended up taking Gunnar into the instacare and they just said it was a really bad stomach bug and there wasn't much we could do for it except keep drinking.  The day after the instacare I was starting to feel a little better but still miserable and Axel slid on something in my room and sliced his forehead open. It wasn't a long cut but it was really deep. We took him into the ER since the instacare was closed for the night. Instead of stitches, they glued it shut.They had to sedate him to do that. Anyways, our ward was wonderful and brought some meals to us. We really appreciated it. They brought some oils over and eventually I was able to function again just in time for Halloween which I won't get to tonight since I still need to clean up dinner and maybe play video games with Gunnar.

No comments: