December 11, 2006
Today I got so much done except for what I set out to do. I went to the library and just got stuck in the young adult section isn't that sad? I actually checked out some Nancy Drew books. I used to love those. I also recently read all of the Ramona books. I did not get Baby-sitters club books just for those people who know what I am talking about. I am too embarrassed. As soon as Novalee got home I decided that I wouldn't wait until next week to get Gunnar's immunizations done like I had planned. I took all 3 kids and got them all flu shots and got Gunnar's other shots done. I did get some of the housework done too. I didn't get the laundry folded. That is the thing I didn't do. I felt so bad but it is so nice to have that done with. Just a great day to get that done. Bonus news too. Jason is done for school this semester. YES! Then next semester he will only go part time since he is going to be working his junior jazz job. I hope everyone is great and reading this wonderful thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hooray for productive days! i got a little bit of everything done on my list, which means nothing has been completed. argh. it's almost Christmas though, and things are merry. do you guys have any plans? not sure what we'll be doing yet. and what is jason's junior jazz job? that sounds interesting. gotta run!
Jason basically watches kids play basketball. He used to keep score now he just mostly sits there and makes sure the parents stay under control. We don't do much except enjoy the time that Jason will be home during Christmas break he has been gone generally until 7 or later every night. What are you doing Kimbo? By the way what is all of your family up to? Email me!
Post a Comment