Well my house has been so clean the last few days. I don't know what to do with myself. Jason actually took the kids for a few hours on Monday night so I could have me time. I ended up doing the deep cleaning. I got all the laundry done. I even got to eat a meal by myself! No one wanted my food even though its the same as theirs and no one dropped their silverware 20 times just so they could have more then one fork. I turned the tv on when I was done and I was going to watch "How the Grinch stole Christmas" but I felt guilty watching it without my kids so I turned it off and we later borrowed it from Jason's mom.
Everything has stayed really good with constant picking up but I had time to go to the library without being in a hurry to come home and clean. Harley got to color there and had so much fun. I even took a nap! Oh my goodness. Wow. The girls got to color Christmas pictures last night and are getting so excited for Christmas. Its so fun. We just need to work on a time that I can paint their nails without the baby getting to things. He doesn't like someone else being the center of my attention. I hope everyone is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment