April 26, 2007

I can't believe how fast time seems to go for me now. Novalee will be in first grade next year. I feel like she just started preschool and I don't know how I will feel dropping her off all day at school. I know I will enjoy the time to get things done since she doesn't take naps anymore but, I will miss her so much. She's a lot like me in case you didn't know.
Yesterday I had a huge scare. Novalee and Harley were sitting in the front passenger seat while we were waiting for Jason to get out of work. Novalee leaned backwards sticking her head out the window (which I had told both of them not too) and leaned up against the door. Her body pushed the window to start rolling up and it was pushing against her neck. I in panic tried to grab her out but then I stopped and realized to roll the window down on using my buttons on the driver side. That was so scary the whole time the window was pushing on her neck. I guess I am not very good in situations like that I should have thought to roll the window down first instead of trying to pull her out when there was no room to pull her head. I felt so bad. She's ok but it was so scary.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! That's scary! I was watching something on the news the other day about this. They were trying to get legislation passed so that carmakers have to put this device in the windows that makes it so as soon as there is resistance as the window is going up, it go back down. I think that it's a good idea.