April 19, 2007
Well tomorrow is my 7th anniversary. Isn't that weird? Not only am I old enough to have a daughter who is almost 6 but I have been married 7 years. Weird only old people are that old. Also I have gray hair. Jason does too but I don't know if he wants me to say anything. Nothing new going on here. We bought a minivan. Its pretty nice except that the girls keep deciding they want to switch the place where their car seats are while I am driving. I want to slam on the brakes and scream. Summer is here again and the same problem with the lawn is up. I have mowed the lawn like 5 times already this year. Jason says he's too tired. Sunday we went out together to work on the lawn and he got bored and started sweeping out the back of the truck. HE ONLY PULLED ONE WEED!! Can we say dork alert? Well I have tons of stuff to do but since I am being lazy, I am on the computer and not doing anything else. Gunnar is talking like crazy now and makes me laugh all the time. Harley is being more in dependant which makes me so happy since she wants to go to preschool but is too afraid to go to story time by herself. Novalee is at a hard stage and has started the temper tantrums. That is driving me crazy. Well I hope everyone is good. I have some cute pictures I can post as soon as Jason brings home the cable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your kids are adorable!!! oh, and happy anniversary! time sure flies...we must be having fun! :D
Post a Comment