
My kids are so silly. Novalee will stand in front of a mirror and try to fight with someone so she can watch herself yell. She will yell at someone (sometimes me) and then stop and look at herself. Harley will walk around and tell the kids what to do. I tell her not to and she tells me that she is in charge and she can do whatever she wants. Its annoying but it is so cute. I have to try not to laugh. Gunnar is just Gunnar. He is so funny. He walks around trying I think to look like a T-Rex, kind of tiptoeing, and his head is kind of down. He will slowly look up and growl. Its so cute.
This picture of Gunnar is him getting into my makeup while I was getting ready for church I walk out of my room for a minute and when I walk back in I see Gunnar putting powder on. Luckily he didn't see me so I was able to take his picture
1 comment:
oh my gosh, that is too cute! glad you caught the moment. :D i get a laugh out of all your updates. you're so funny!
Post a Comment