July 2, 2007






















This has been such a busy summer. I finally got one class done. I got an A-. I have a paper due and I have a final this weekend.



Last Saturday was a childrens parade for Provo. It was so cute. Harley got tired after about a block because she was on her tricycle. We have to buy her a bike next week since she has earned it by letting her hair grow out. After she said she was too tired to go on, we found some friends on the side of the street, sat down by them and let the kids collect tons of candy. It was a fun day.



These pictures of the kids running is from our backyard. I was making them run instead of just swinging. It was fun but then Harley stopped since she wasn't winning.



I have more good news also. Next week we start the Temple Prep classes! I am so excited. I was about to cry when I found out ( Don't worry, I didn't embarrass myself that way, I waited until it was just Jason and I) I can't believe we are finally going to start.



Some more good news this week, Bonny will be coming on Tuesday night for a week. Unfortunately we don't get to see Junaid but, hopefully he will be coming down sometime later this year.



Novalee has a birthday next week on the 12th. She has a princess castle cake ordered. Its bigger then the last one because it has more toys. That is the only reason we buy cakes you know. My kids love the little figures that you get on top of cakes. Once Jason went and bought just the toys from different cakes for the kids. There is something that is kind of sad with her birthday this year. 2 of her friends are going to be out of state on her birthday so they can't come to her party. I also feel bad for her because she can't invite friends from school to her party since I don't know where any of them live and since its summer vacation I don't know how to get a hold of them.




I also plan on signing the kids up for swimming lessons in a few weeks. I forgot to do it earlier but I am sure I will be able to get the kids all in classes. Novalee and Harley will have their own classes but I think I will do the mother/baby one with Gunnar since he's too little for swimming lessons and I think he will have a fit if the girls get to swim and he doesn't. It is going to cost us $75 dollars for 2 weeks of classes for us! I am not liking the price but the kids love it so it will be worth it. I am going to see if we can get a discount since Jason has a free membership to the Rec Center through Dixon and since he works for Provo City doing Junior Jazz we might get a discount that way also. I have to call and see.
Well that is about it on what is going on with my wonderful life.

No comments: