Oh my goodness, these last few days have been so busy! I don't even have time to sit and talk to Bonny! I know alot of it comes from me being a huge procrasinator. I had to stay up until midnight last night doing a paper. My other papers with the same length took me like an hour or so to do. This one took at least 8 hours to do and I am so drained! Once I finally got into bed. I had so much on my mind like how my lawn needed to be mowed. (I can't do that yet since I am still very sore from Tuesday. Weird isn't it. I was sunburned Tuesday out on Jordanelle but it is still very painful and being in the sun just heats it up. ) Jason told me to hire someone to do the lawn but I don't want to pay someone to do something that we can do if we just make ourselves do it.
I have to clean the house which looks totally disgusting. Jason was so frustrated last night because the kids kept getting into the no bake cookies while I was doing my paper and it had a huge mess so he cleaned the living room.
The kids have swimming lessons today at 9:00 which hopefully helps them to take a good nap before we go with my wonderful friend Luzmarina today. I am taking a mother-baby class with Gunnar since I knew there was no way he would sit and watch his sisters in the pool.
I still have a lot of math to do. Like 2 chapters!! Anyways despite all this stupid stuff that comes with life. I am very lucky because I have the best of things that come also. My kids are so wonderful and I am so lucky to have them. Jason is such a great husband and loves me even though I was too tired to get up and make him his lunch this morning =)
1 comment:
HI!! so were you at the reunion too. That is so weird, because that is who I am through. Jacob Hamblin, Then Jacob Hamblin Jr. then Stan Hamblin, Wayne Hamblin, my mom Lynnette(Hamblin) and then ME!!! we are totally related, and pretty close. What a small world.
Post a Comment