July 31, 2007

Well today I just so thankful. I have just been feeling kind of bad because things aren't how I want them to be. Like my yard looks terrible, I mow it but I don't have time for much more. My house is messy. I don't have perfect grades. I think I am going to end up with a C in my english class despite how hard I worked. I get my kids dress with their hair done all nice and 30 minutes later Harley will have her hair ties pulled out and lipstick on her shirt or Novalee will decide that I didn't do her hair nice and add ribbons, clips and who knows what to it. I just feel like I want things to be perfect and it never is. I never even have time half the time to do my hair if I am lucky enough to get a shower in. Then I get the mail and there is a article about how Satan tries to discourage us because we are not perfect. How wonderful is that? Don't you love when you troubles and prayers are answered in little ways like that? I do.

No comments: