I
am so ready for fall. Its too darn hot. We are doing swimming lessons and luckily Luzmarina came and took pictures for me since I am swimming with Gunnar. I am trying to talk Jason into coming to watch or swim with Gunnar. The girls love swimming lessons. They keep yelling at me across the pool to watch them. They are learning so much and having so much fun too. All Gunnar wants to do is play with his shark, so we paid $30 to have Gunnar play with a shark for 2 weeks.
am so ready for fall. Its too darn hot. We are doing swimming lessons and luckily Luzmarina came and took pictures for me since I am swimming with Gunnar. I am trying to talk Jason into coming to watch or swim with Gunnar. The girls love swimming lessons. They keep yelling at me across the pool to watch them. They are learning so much and having so much fun too. All Gunnar wants to do is play with his shark, so we paid $30 to have Gunnar play with a shark for 2 weeks.

Today we went to the Bean Museum and Gunnar was in heaven!! He got to see all sorts of animals (preserved) and he got to pet a live snake and lizard. He was crying because he wanted to take the snake home!!
Novalee started to cry when the snake was down and started to yell "She put the snake on the floor! My feet are on the floor!" The snake was far away from her but she was somehow offended at the fact. Harley got to take a picture with the wolves since she has a things for wolves since we "saw them" at the zoo. I put that in quotes since she said her favorite thing at the zoo last year was the wolves but she never saw them. It was too hot so they were somewhere else. I don't know why but she talks about it still all the time. 
We are hoping to go to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point next week. We have to see how our schedule is. I want to take Gunnar really bad because he is our dinosaur boy!
Other then that; Jason is getting ready to finish construction. It was a really hot summer and he is so glad he doesn't do that all the time. Dixon is waiting for him to start again. He got his blue truck licensed so he has also been working on that. We are both enjoying our Temple Prep class and can't wait for things to get going faster. We are very anxious and are planning some fun things for our family this coming fall.
.jpg)
I have been taking the kids to swimming lessons everyday at 9 and this last week I finally got the closets all clean. My life sounds so fun doesn't it?? My back doesn't hurt anymore from the sunburn it just has been itching like crazy. I am almost done with my classes for the summer so I have a bit of work to do to get ready for the finals. I was telling Novalee ghost stories when she took the picture. Cute isn't it? I don't like pictures of me.
Novalee is so excited for school to start. She has her teacher assigned. She has had her backpack ready since May. She is going to be in 1st grade and get to eat lunch in school. Novalee has become my little helper. Last night she helped me clean the house and do laundry before we went to bed. She also has chores now! She earns an allowance and keeps reminding me that since she is 6 she can do what she wants.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Harley hopefully will be at the preschool at Farrer (Novalee's elementary school) its a district preschool and there are only so many spots per elementary school. I hope everyone around here wants Headstart and that will leave spots for Farrer. If not I plan on putting her into the playgroup that teaches basic things. She earned a new bike by letting her hair grow out long. She was so excited and picked out a princess bike we took it out the next day and Novalee ended up having problems on her bike so now we have to wait for Daddy to fix Novalee's bike so we can ride again.
.jpg)
Gunnar is Gunnar. He thinks he can do whatever he wants. He keeps telling me no! His big thing is juice. We constantly have to have something cold to drink for him or he throws himself on the floor having a fit. He is still growling at everyone and everything. I also have a hard time telling him no but he, like my other kids, is just too cute! He also is very controlling! Tonight our grandma down the street (a lady in our ward) came by and he ran and hugged her and wouldn't let Novalee hug her. He kept pushing her away.





1 comment:
i haven't left a comment in forever. sorry! i loved this post though. so fun and it's so cool to hear about each of your kids. they all have their own unique personalities, huh? that was really cheeseball, but seriously!
Post a Comment