August 27, 2007

Novalee is in first grade!


Last week Novalee became an official first grader! I have been so busy though trying to figure out Harley's preschool that I have had little time to myself. I will post her picture from the first day of school lately since Jason took the camera to work. I am having a hard time with her in school since 1st grade is so different then kindergarten. She is there all day. Well, she has only been there until about 1 because of testing but this week she stays until 3:15! I actually have parked a few times and watched her play at recess because she plays with the whole school not just her class now. My baby is growing up!

2 comments:

*Amy * said...

I'm sorry, we won't be able to make it down this Oct. Maybe next year. Chris just started nursing school and we won't be able to get away for a long time.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Well the question that I asked you in my email to you was answered here. Isn't it crazy how time just flys by? That would be a hard adjustment as a mom to go through. I wish you the best.