


Well, on Tuesday Crystal was nice to take me to the Josh Groban concert.
I actually took the freeway to SL all by myself! I haven't done that since before my accident 7 years ago! I was so nervous and way crying the whole way up. Coming home was fine because I had just seen Josh Groban and so I was in heaven. I had forgotten my wedding ring when I left so I called my house to have Jason run it out to me. Novalee answered the phone and I told her I forgot my ring and to have Daddy run it out when I honk the horn. Novalee yells to Jason "Daddy! Mommy forgot her ring and she needs it or Josh Groban will think that she is not married and want to marry her!" I was laughing and I had to tell Jason I didn't tell her that. I didn't go home but Josh Groban didn't want to marry me.
I actually took the freeway to SL all by myself! I haven't done that since before my accident 7 years ago! I was so nervous and way crying the whole way up. Coming home was fine because I had just seen Josh Groban and so I was in heaven. I had forgotten my wedding ring when I left so I called my house to have Jason run it out to me. Novalee answered the phone and I told her I forgot my ring and to have Daddy run it out when I honk the horn. Novalee yells to Jason "Daddy! Mommy forgot her ring and she needs it or Josh Groban will think that she is not married and want to marry her!" I was laughing and I had to tell Jason I didn't tell her that. I didn't go home but Josh Groban didn't want to marry me.
2 comments:
Katrina! I'm so glad you left me a comment. Your family is so cute. SO how long have you and Jason been married? I think I figured out that you have 3 kids. Novalee, Harley and Gunner, is that right. Six and almost 2, how old is Harley (i think I'm spelling her name wrong) Anyway your family is adorable, it looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. That is so cool that you get to go to the temple soon! CONGRATS! very exciting. I'd love to keep in touch, we'll have to e-mail and tell me all the details, like where you live and how your family is, (Crystal and Bonny) and all about you.
You are so lucky to have seen him live. Was it heaven?
Post a Comment