I was lucky enough to be sealed to my husband and my children last night and it was so wonderful!! Not all the pics worked but here are some and I am going to try to work on the rest!
These pictures are awesome... me and eric saw them last night and i started getting all emotional about it... what a great day for you all to share as a family.
tell jason that he cleans up well! you guys looked great.
can you please give me your mailing address? you can have jason email it to eric so that you don't post it here for the whole world to see :)
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! What an awesome experience--especially for your kids who are old enough to be able to remember the day! Looks like it was a beautiful day! We miss seeing you and your cute kids!! -Kate and Jed
CONGRATULATIONS on your sealing! What a great day for you all! I love the pictures! what a beautiful family! Your new blog look is very festive. I like it. and about your comment...i rephrased that wrong! My life is so redundent that I have NOTHING exciting to write about. So ha ha, I love your sense of humor. Was your husband mad about the tv prank?! very funny
That is so cool that you all were sealed as a family. How neat for your kids to be in the temple with you. You all look so nice. I really like the picture of you guys out to dinner. Your husband and you look so fancy! Congrats! What a special day!
Fun Blog! I'm so glad that we found a babysitter and made it to your sealing. You guys looked so happy! Thanks for emailing your blog- check ours out- it's not much ;)
I love these pictures! I am so happy for you and your cute family! I am still bummed I missed it. That was fun to read the "all about me" comments and the "100 things about me". Your blog is very cute. I love that it is all Halloween.
6 comments:
These pictures are awesome... me and eric saw them last night and i started getting all emotional about it... what a great day for you all to share as a family.
tell jason that he cleans up well! you guys looked great.
can you please give me your mailing address? you can have jason email it to eric so that you don't post it here for the whole world to see :)
Congratulations! We're so happy for you! What an awesome experience--especially for your kids who are old enough to be able to remember the day! Looks like it was a beautiful day! We miss seeing you and your cute kids!!
-Kate and Jed
CONGRATULATIONS on your sealing! What a great day for you all! I love the pictures! what a beautiful family! Your new blog look is very festive. I like it. and about your comment...i rephrased that wrong! My life is so redundent that I have NOTHING exciting to write about. So ha ha, I love your sense of humor. Was your husband mad about the tv prank?! very funny
That is so cool that you all were sealed as a family. How neat for your kids to be in the temple with you. You all look so nice. I really like the picture of you guys out to dinner. Your husband and you look so fancy! Congrats! What a special day!
Fun Blog! I'm so glad that we found a babysitter and made it to your sealing. You guys looked so happy! Thanks for emailing your blog- check ours out- it's not much ;)
I love these pictures! I am so happy for you and your cute family! I am still bummed I missed it. That was fun to read the "all about me" comments and the "100 things about me". Your blog is very cute. I love that it is all Halloween.
Post a Comment