September 24, 2007

100 Posts!!!



100 things about me (in case you didn't know!)About Me





  • 1. real name: Katrina E.

  • 2. like it: I am desperately opposed to it

  • 3. single or taken: Happily Married 7 1/2 years!

  • 4. zodiac sign: Taurus

  • 5. male or female: Female

  • 6. age: 26

  • 7. height: About 5 foot 8

  • 8. lucky number: 3

  • 9. eye color: blue

  • 10. hair color:Brown with occasional gray

  • 11. long or short: long

  • 12. marital status: Married =)

  • 13. are you a health freak: Yes with my Dr. Pepper

  • 14. time alarm is sent to: 6 am

  • 15. favorite movie: Elf

  • 16. do you like yourself: I love myself. If you think about it I love my kids to pieces they are so wonderful and anyone that wonderful must come from someone pretty good

  • 17. piercings: 2 in each ear

  • 18. tattoos: I have none Jason on the other hand has quite a few

  • 19. righty or lefty: right handed

  • 20. fav color: pink

  • 21. least fav color:Mustard yellow!

  • FIRSTS

  • 22. first kiss: with some jerk Jason was the first one that mattered

  • 23. first piercing:I think at 8??

  • 24. first best friend: Amy

  • 26. first sport: T-ball

  • 27. first pet: A big dog named Blue

  • 28. first vacation:Other then going to Mesa I think my first big trip was to Disneyland

  • 29. first car: A 1981 camero that was hit by a semi on the freeway! It was incredibly scary!!

  • 30. first crush: Well do I have to say that?? I think my first serious crush was on someone in 6th grade, that I can remember. I can't remember younger then that does anyone remember their crushes really young?

  • CURRENTLY

  • 31. what time is it: 8:23

  • 32. where are you: At home doing homework

  • 33. wish: that my kids will have a safe and happy life

  • 34. what shoud you be doing: housework and reading to my kids

  • 35. listening to: Dr Phil

  • 36. waiting for: energy and motivation to clean the house

  • 37. wearing: Sweatshirt and pants

  • 38. annoyed about: My constantly messy house

  • 39. eating: Just had Arby's

  • 40. drinking: Dr. Pepper

  • FUTURE

  • 41. want kids?: I want 4 we have to see what Jason says

  • 42. want to get married?: I am getting married again on Friday!!!

  • 43. careers in mind?: My favorite is being a mommy!

  • 44. dream car?: Grand Caravan!

  • WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX

  • 45. lips or eyes?: Lips

  • 46. hugs or kisses: hugs are good

  • 47. shorter or taller: Taller

  • 48. tan skinned or light: I like the brown sugar look

  • 49. romantic or spontaneous: Romantic

  • 50. dark or light hair: Dark

  • 51. built, fat, muscular, skinny, or normal: Balding........too bad thats not Jason

  • 52. hook up or relationship: relationship.

  • 53. similar to you or different: They need to be themselves but have similarities

  • 54. trouble maker or hesitant:I don't get it!

  • HAVE YOU EVER

  • 55. kissed a stranger: Yeah!

  • 56. drank bubbles: No

  • 57. ate a crayon:I think I remember doing that

  • 58. lost glasses/contacts: Contacts

  • 59. climbed up a tree: I tried

  • 60. broken someone's heart: Josh Grobans

  • 61. been arrested: Almost!

  • 62. turned someone down: See number 60

  • 63. cried when someone died: Of course I cry when someone gets hurt

  • 64. liked a friend as more than a friend: Shhhhh

  • DO YOU BELIEVE IN

  • 65. yourself: I try

  • 66. miracles: Yes have you met Jason

  • 67. ghosts: I love ghost hunters

  • 68. love at first sight: Its called Lust

  • 69. santa clause:Sometimes

  • 70. heaven and hell: yes

  • 71. kissing on the first date: If it happens

  • 72. God: Yes

  • ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

  • 73. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Yes

  • 74. Who is it? I am with him

  • 75. Do you kiss on the first date? I don't date anyone that I haven't kissed

  • 76. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? yeah right I couldn't get one at a time when I was dating

  • 77. Last time you flossed? Like 2 days ago......

  • 78. Do you not brush your teeth everyday? At least once a day sometimes I forget before going to bed.
  • 79. Fart in public? Its called blaming it on the kids if it slips

  • 80. Flirt with your friends boyfriend or girlfriend? No

  • 81. Cheat on a partner? No

  • 82. Whats under your bed? Junk

  • 83. Last time you cleaned your toilet? Friday??

  • 84. Ever sprout hairs on your chin? No

  • 85. Do you dye your hair? I need help

  • 86. Last kiss? Novalee trying to get out of bed

  • 87. Last booty call? Heck no

  • 88. 7th text received?I don't text

  • 89. 4th missed call? I don't have called id

  • 90. Last comment received? Monica

  • 91. Sleep with a stuffed animal? Gunnar

  • 92. Last time you cried? Today because I was happy

  • 93. Pee in pools?Eww no

  • 94. Ever stolen something? In my darker days.........

  • 95. Ever drink milk from the carton? yes

  • 96. Mad at anyone? Not right now

  • 97. Ever rock a mullet? Eww no

  • 98. Last tuxedo worn? I don't wear tuxes

  • 99. Last video game played? Mario Party I think #3

  • 100. Favorite Holiday? Christmas Season!

Pretty basic and boring!! Thats me! More later though!

No comments: