September 17, 2007
Almost here!!
While I am so excited for this important day that we are soon going to have, it is hard not to worry about who's not able to come and about little things that I know aren't important. I stress too much about not being perfect and not having things the way I think they should be and I have to accept things for how they are. My bishop has to remind me that no one is perfect its all about trying to do our best. Then I was still stressed and talking with the stake president, he told me that we are hardest on ourselves. I think for now, I am going to have to just be happy that even if some people that I want there can't make it, the people who are the most important to me are going to be there and I will be with my family forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! I will be there tomorrow. Katrina, you are such an amazing person so don't feel otherwise. It's true, we are not perfect and we are the hardest on ourselves. You have worked so hard and truly have done your best so don't let negative thoughts get in you way.
we're really bummed that we can't make it this weekend. I have to work, but we are thinking of you all and I know that we'll be in touch soon. Congratulations and say hello to the kiddies (they probably just remember Eric, but that's okay).
Post a Comment