.jpg)
Well, since today is such an adventerous day, I was playing a game with the girls. I tried to get Gunnar to play the game but I guess he didn't like it because he bit me and then walked off. Gunnar came up to me smacking his lips smiling. I couldn't figure out what he was doing. Then I looked in his hands and he had a glue stick in his hand!! I am thinking he thought it was chapstick like the girls wear so he put it on. Hmm good thing it wasn't toxic (I hope)
5 comments:
Actually he is a very pretty boy. I always show people the pictures of him with his dark complexion and blue eyes! I think he is one of the best looking boys around! Randon loves to use my chapstick. I was at the orthodontist the other day and he opened my purse and got out my huge Reeses chapstick and smeared it all over his face! Also don't worry about the glue. I use the blue glue sticks when I scrapbook and Randon has put it all over his lips and face before. It won't hurt them unless they like eat a tube or something:) Gross!
That's funny. The things that kids find and what they do with them!
Katrina your kids are soo funny. Such personalities! I guess these are the sorts of things we have to look forward to with Mallory?? Personally my favorite story is of the bounty hunters princess! Too funny!!
we just finished reading your posts... so funny and we hope to see you soon. eric doesn't know what dates you're talking about... did jason leave him a message? we're thinking it has to do with the temple? I don't think we can make it :( but let us know anyway.
Hi Katrina!
Actually, I do remember you and know who you are. Now pick yourself up off the floor from shock... I remember your older sister Crystal, she was in my trek family. I have the best memory and funniest story of her, I share it with everyone. How is she???
Your comment was so nice. Really. It made me think about how I act when I think no one is watching. You really gave me a Aha moment there. I appreciate that.
I think I may be back. You are darn cute and your personality shines through this blog. Enjoy these kids of your's they are precious. Tell Crystal hello for me, when you next have the chance. Oh and I'm sorry to tell you, but JOSH GROBAN is in love with me. He and I were supposed to get married, but didn't, due to the fact that well, he has no idea I even exist!!! Isn't he super? I LOVED him in concert. I am 100% HOOKED. Okay, enough rambles.
Take Care,
Kristen
Post a Comment