Well, today I was going through the tons of pictures of me on my computer and I came across these two. I think these are seriously some of my best pictures I have ever taken what do you think?? People I need opinions! What do you like the best?
i think i like the one where you are oooooooooooooooing:) So great to hear from you. Congratulations on your sealing date. i promise that was the greatest moment of my life. that is so awesome you are going to seal your family forever. Keep in touch!
3 comments:
the bottom one. definitely. ha ha haaaaa!!!
i think i like the one where you are oooooooooooooooing:) So great to hear from you. Congratulations on your sealing date. i promise that was the greatest moment of my life. that is so awesome you are going to seal your family forever. Keep in touch!
That's a tough choice. It's a pretty close tie for me. But I do have to say, I am really liking the black under your eyes in the top picture.
Post a Comment