September 25, 2007

Katrina


Well here are some more things about me ( I have more silly things about me then Jason since he would get mad if I put things up about him. He doesn't know about the stupid test I gave him a while ago online)


  • I have a "gold tooth"

  • When I was around 7 I thought I saw an alien by my little sisters bed one night I think it was her sheets

  • I give in to my kids way too much

  • I was rear ended by a semi on the freeway when I was pregnant with Novalee

  • I laugh in my head at myself all the time
  • I used to want to babysit for Whitney Houston
  • I drink too much Dr Pepper
  • My favorite tv show is Survivor or Big Brother, you know only classy shows that teach morals
  • I accidently asked someone in a wheelchair why he was always sitting down
  • I sometimes play phase 10 by myself since my husband ignores me when I am hyper
  • My mom is old!! (just kidding mom)
  • I moved to Utah in 8th grade from a small town in AZ and was amazed that they had stoplights by our house. We even had stair AND and garage door opener. (We filmed ourselves trying it out)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so pretty!

Katrina said...

Oh thanks Bonny but did you notice my "gold" tooth?? Like a pirate?

*Amy * said...

I really like this picture of you. You look very pretty and happy.