September 14, 2007

This is all because of Jason!

I am on the computer doing my homework, Novalee is over in the corner playing with her princess toys. I am pretending not to be listening to her because its really cute how she is playing! She is pretending that her disney princess figures are bounty hunters. I wonder where she got that??

2 comments:

*Amy * said...

I just sent one of my funny kids stories to parents magazine under "Baby Bloopers" If you get published they'll pay you 25.00. Not much but still I bet they would publish you, you always have great stories. The address is:kidquotes@parentsmag.com. Briefly write your story in about 7-8 lines and add your name, daytime number, state and town. Pretty easy and no stamp. Just thought I would share since I am going to try it.

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

That's hilarious!