Do you remember when you were little and when you were sick you got to lay on the couch and be catered too?? I remember when I was sick when I was younger my mom would bring me a soda and just let me watch whatever I wanted and sleep all day. Well guess what??? When you are a grown up and you are sick you still have to do things!! I just thought you should know.
3 comments:
Ya, I know. It's awful huh!? Especially with kids.
I feel your pain. I am sick because you know why, and I had to go to the orthodontist today and have my teeth shaved down and molds set in my mouth. I almost puked in their faces. It was horrible. I so feel your pain. Maybe mothers get brownie points in heaven for doing all we do even when we feel like crap. I hope so.
ok! so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is unfair! Espcially since the men still get the catering treatment as a sick adult. But what can you say. I guess that's the job We signed up for as mothers! I hope your feeling better! And Congrats on the sealing soon!
Post a Comment