September 14, 2007
Funny Story!
Around lunchtime today I asked the girls what they wanted for lunch, they couldn't agree so I held out my hands (both empty) and I asked Harley, "Okay you guys can't decide so whatever hand you pick will be whats for lunch. This one is pizza (closing my empty left hand) and this one is sandwich (closing my empty right hand) whatever is in the hand you pick its what we have for lunch." so I put my hands behind my back and said I was mixing them up. I put my closed hands back in fron t of me and I asked Harley to choose a hand. She pointed to one of my hands and I opened my hand and said "Sandwiches." She wanted to try again so I put my closed, empty hands behind my back and told her I was mixing them up again. I put my fists out in front of me and she chose one "Sandwiches" again. She started crying and said, " Mom can I try one more time? I want to get Pizza" We had pizza for lunch today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is cute. So was Novalee okay with pizza?
Post a Comment