September 25, 2007

Gunnar


My baby boy



  • Likes dinosaurs and cars

  • has to carry 4 dinosaurs with him everywhere even sleeps with them I took a picture once

  • growls at me all the time.

  • used to dance to 12 dancing princesses

  • wants to do everything that Harley does

  • in fascinated by everything around him

  • will turn 2 in Oct

  • has had a concussion already

  • loves to give kisses

  • he is so cute when he pouts and folds his arms! I give into him in no time!

  • is carried around by his big sisters all the time and they drop him all the time.

  • loves to sneak into mom and dad's bed in the morning and tell us stories
  • gets bit by his dinosaurs then cries for me to punish them and tell them no no

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the last one about getting bit by the dinosaurs. He is funny!

McLerran Family said...

Hey!! I know, I love finding friends through blogging! It's so much fun. Your family is super cute. I can't believe you have three kids. Time goes by so fast!