Ok I was in a silly mood today so I sent Jason this email telling him that Gunnar threw a fit, and threw his toy at the living room tv. The toy went through the tv screen and started sparking I had to unplug the tv and all this stuff. It didn't happen but I thought it was funny. So Jason called me and was panicking saying what happened? I mentioned homework I had done and stuff that didn't matter, then I said, " Oh the email?? Well, I meant to tell you that I didn't get the garbage to the road before they came to pick it up The tv is fine" He didn't think that was funny. I laughed
4 comments:
It is very easy to change your page layout. If you ever want me to Halloween it or Christmas it or anything, let me know. I would just need your permission to sign in and you may have to put your pictures up again, only once though so it only needs the new html format once. None of your blog would be lost though. Let me know if you want assistance though. I have a lot of time of my hands and a million pounds of fun scrapbook paper to give you any look you want.
Yeah, I don't think Bryce would laugh either. But I wouldn't be able to pull it off cause I can't lie with a straight face. I guess that's a good thing. Depends on how you look at it!
Seriously, your sealing picture makes me want to cry! I am so happy for you! That is such an awesome thing for you guys. That and the picture is just beautiful. You will have to tell me how it all went. So cool that you got to be in there with all your kids, what a special experience.
I love the new picture of you and your family all dressed in white. I am so happy for you all! I wish I could have been there to share that special day with you.
Post a Comment