September 25, 2007

Jason



This is my darling husband

Facts about Jason





  • He works at a school helping troubled kids, that he was kicked out of when he was 13

  • He is the first born in his family but then became the second oldest out of 5 kids

  • He loves cars and wrestling

  • Even though he has a lot of tattoos, he doesn't have my name on him!

  • Jason loves me even though I messed up his hair one time by shaving too much on the side

  • That wasn't as bad though as when my mom shave his head without a measurement thing. It was straight blades!! I tried not to laugh

  • Jason loves things from the 80's

  • He loves taking the kids to Disneyland, we are already talking about planning our third trip!

  • Jason had to have surgery on his ankle after he broke it in 2001. His bone broke into 3 pieces and they had to pin it back together.

  • When we were first dating, he impressed me because he actually remembered my friends names. I said "Oh you remember my friends names?" then for some reason I said, "Oh I love you!..........sorry love that you remember something I said" I talk to much so people drone me out.

  • Walked 1 mile in the snow when I was pregnant to bring me my keys that I left at home so I could go home on lunch to get a snack.

  • Loves me even though I am a big dork
  • Takes the kids when I need a break



No comments: