September 2, 2007

Shannon's Wedding


Well another fun thing this week was that Shannon got married. I was good friends with her in high school and its so good to see her so happy. Patrick must be a really nice guy. He actually went to the same school as the Pew boys did in Mesa. Novalee took the picture of Shannon and Patrick. The other picture was really cute. They announced to do a money dance and Novalee wanted to go dance and be the center of attention so I gave Novalee a dollar and told her to go dance with Patrick. I didn't want to go in there so I sent Novalee in and she ran up to Shannon I think first and Shannon picked her up and started dancing with her! I hope she didn't get Shannon's beautiful wedding dress dirty! Then Novalee still had her dollar and started dancing with Patrick! Novalee was so happy! I wanted to go get her to let others dance but I didn't want to go into the dancing area so I took what pictures I could from where I was! I hope they had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

Julie said...

That is so exciting! I was just thinking about her the other day and wondering where life had taken her and everything. Thanks for sharing!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. They are darling. That is cute about Novalee dancing with them. Why didn't you go into the money dance area, didn't you want to be the center of attention too??? I would have done the same thing.

Libby

THE SAWYER FAM said...

It's funny that she got to dance with both the bride and groom with only the one dollar. It was a 2 for one special, huh?! She's adorable!