August 7, 2007

Not about Josh Groban

    Ok I had to do this survey that Steve had.

    Series One: YOU

  • Birth time: I think around 3:30 pm
  • Last place you traveled: Real travel was to Disneyland in Oct
  • Eye Color: Blue
  • Nail Color: worn off pink
  • Height: 5'9
  • Zodiac Sign: Taurus
  • SERIES TWO - DESCRIBE
  • Your heritage: I have a mom and dad
  • The shoes you wore today: Pink and gray Raiders sandals
  • Your hair: Medium brown shoulder length
  • Your weakness: My kids
  • Your fears: Dying we all have to do it though!
  • Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni, pineapple and jalepenos
  • One thing you'd like to achieve: Getting sealed in the temple to my lovely family
  • SERIES THREE - WHAT IS..
  • Your most overused phrase on messenger:I don't use messenger
  • Your thoughts first waking up: Lets get Jason off to work and then go back to sleep.
  • Your current worry: Hoping Harley gets into the preschool across the street
  • Your plans tomorrow: Swimming lessons then feeding the ducks
  • Your best physical feature: Ask my other husband J.G
  • Your greatest accomplishment!My kids
  • SERIES FOUR - YOU PREFER
  • Sunrise or sunset: Sunset
  • Gore or horror: horror
  • Eastsiiiide or wessssside: Please
  • Stripes or polka dots! Both at the same time
  • Money or fame: Money
  • Planes or trains: Planes
  • Metal or hardcore: Yuck neither
  • Boxers or briefs: I wear boxers with my swimming suit
  • Your life is: Going good
  • Pools or hot tubs: Pools
  • SERIES FiVE - DO YOU
  • Cuss: Never!
  • Do you think you've been in love: Yes
  • Want to get married: I am married!
  • Like to take baths: Depends
  • Get motion sickness: Yes
  • Like talking on the phone: Yes
  • Like thunderstorms: Absolutely
  • Play an instrument: I used to play the piano
  • Workout: I try
  • Like reading: Yes, I love to read.
  • SERIES SIX - FAVORITES
  • Kind of fruit: Peaches
  • Music to fall asleep to: No music
  • Time of the day: Depends what I am doing that day
  • Feature in the opposite sex: Eyes
  • Car: One that works
  • Number:3
  • Thing to do right before bed: Make sure the house is clean
  • Thing to say when you're mad: Flip
  • Era: 1600's Bring back the witch trials!
  • Horror movie: Van Helsing
  • Colors: Purple and Pink
  • SERIES SEVEN - FUTURE
  • Age you hope to be married: 12?
  • Numbers & Names of Children: 17
  • How do you want to die: In my sleep Where you want to go to college:I am going to UVSC right nowWhat do you want to be when you grow up: A mommy
  • What country would you most like to visit:Disneyland!

No comments: