Well, swimming lessons are done. In a way I am so happy because it is so much work to get everyone there and home especially considering my 6 year old is acting like a 16 year old lately. I am also somewhat sad because the kids love it and I am sure a lot of you might know the great feeling of watching your child have fun and smile.
Also after tomorrow, I am school free!! For about a week and a half though. Still, I am looking forward to the nice break. My friend and I are planning on doing something with our kids everyday so they can get out of the house.
I am still waiting to hear about Harley's preschool. I keep telling her they might have too many kids that want to be in the preschool and we should let the kids whose mommy can't stay home with them and the kids who don't go do all the fun things she does go first and then she can go next. If I can't get her in then I will have to pay $60 dollars a month. Thats not too fun especially considering in September Novalee is going to start dance classes.
I wish my life was more fun but maybe tomorrow.
1 comment:
I am so not paying for preschool, and 60.00 is cheap compared to what they ask here. That and Randon is a year younger than Harley ( she was Jan and he was Dec in 03 right?) yeah so I am teaching Randon for awhile anyways, I am so not paying someone else to do it.
Post a Comment