August 13, 2007
YIKES!
Yeah I am normal according to my last post I know. Anyways I have just been feeling kind of down lately. There is this wonderful lady in my ward who was diagnosed with stage 4 ovarian cancer. She has a 4 year old girl and was over here for Harley's birthday party. She has sat in the back row with us for the last 3 years at church. This just makes me so sad. She had surgery on Wednesday and they found it has spread to her lungs and her colon. The doctor said they got it all out with the surgery and hopefully the chemo will take care of the rest. How hard would that be just thinking that your life is suddenly so close to being over. It has all happened within 2 weeks. For some reason all this has brought back memories of a really hard time for me after my accident. When I get stressed out I get in this zone that I can't think so that has been what I have been doing alot (suprisingly I don't do it 24/7). I call it my survival mode. Like you all wanted to know my weirdness in case you didn't. Have fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm having a hardtime logging into FaceBook long enough to leave you a comment! I deleted the blog, cuz I thought it was boring. Maybe, I'll do another one later. We'll see... What is this I love Betty club? ;)
That is so sad. Who has cancer? Is it someone I know from the ward? I know that you posted this a while back so I hope that you had a good break from school and that you aren't stressed out as much any more. Were you in a car accident? We do learn coping skills just to get through rough times (like your survival mode).
Post a Comment