August 8, 2007

SHOCKING NEWS!!

Yeah well suprise, surprise I think I have another terrible mom confession. Tonight I was sitting on the floor rocking Gunnar to sleep when a spider crawled out from under Jason's huge toolchest and ran at us. I freaked out, yelled at it to leave Gunnar alone and dropped Gunnar and started screaming. Then I killed the spider but still, Sad huh! I feel so terrible. Good thing it wasn't anything terrible. I have to question myself on what would happen if I was in a situation where I had to protect my kids. I always thought I would but I apparently I didn't. I am so dissappointed in myself that I can't protect my son from a spider. It crawled right past him and he started to cry because I screamed. I so hope he isn't traumatized by this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... You're a good mom, Trina. You would protect your kids from anything! BTW, I'm loving your dino museum photos. They're super cute!

Bonny said...

Vonny? Geez. I can't type. I just wanted to say I linked you on my new blog... I was so bored. :(

*Amy * said...

Awww, I think he will be fine. You know you would fight anyone to the death that would hurt your kids. Give yourself more credit. Deep down you knew that spider wouldn't hurt you so you did dreak out differently than if say some attacker came up to you ( hopefully that never happens!) Yeah, the fall is even better in Flag than in Sj since it gets colder faster and we have a lot of trees, we are above 7,000ft up here so all the seasons are better ( fall the colors are beautiful) we always get snow( several inches at a time each year so we get to play in it) ( spring takes awhile to get here but when it does it is cool and sunny- not hot like the valley) and our summers never really hit 100 even so it is PERFECT!