July 10, 2007
Today just was one of those stupid blah days. I woke up at 5 because I had get Jason's lunch for work. He left at about 5:20 and I had to sit with Gunnar because he was just crying non stop this morning. While I was trying to get him back to sleep I had to tell Harley to go back to bed because even though its starting to get lighter outside she had to go back to bed. She didn't want to but I needed her to. So after about 30 minutes both kids are asleep. I fall asleep and wake up about 9 feeling like crap. I could smell something totally rank. It turns out it was Gunnar who was in my bed! Luckily he didn't leak out his diaper. So I get him changed, get all three kids breakfast and I discover that I am incredibly sick today. I didn't feel like doing anything all day so I just decided to get online and do some math. I dink around on the computer for about 30 minutes when I finally get to my math program and it tells me that I have an outdated program and I need to install another one!! So I try for like an hour constantly getting kicked offline and its not letting me finish a download. I had to bring my tower to my inlaws house last time (two months ago-- apparently long enough to outdate my program) I kept trying all day and when I am on the computer all day I feel so depressed. Yuck!!! So I can't do my homework. I have a birthday party in two days I won't have a van to get my things done to get ready for the party since Jason needs to get off work early the next two days. I have to go get Novalee's presents done. I have to get like party favors and things like that. I have to go to Harry Potter tomorrow. Plus make sure the cake is good and all that fun stuff. Jason is supposed to get off at 11:30 tomorrow be home by 12 then we have about 2 hours to get everything at the store for her party before we head up to SLC to go to the movies. Not to mention I feel like crap and my poor baby is so sick with a fever and runny poop. Sad. I don't want to ruin Novalee's big day but I feel like just staying in bed the next few days. I am trying to talk my honey into taking tomorrow off work but since he likes to pay bills he wants to work. Oh well can't complain. I so think Mom's need sick days. Sorry I am confusing but I am majorly stressed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sorry you had such a crappy day. Birthday parties can be more bother than they are worth, however Novalee is older, so she gets it better than say my 3 year old would. Even still, we won't do big parties every year. It's expensive, tiring and small ones can be just as fun ( last Dec we had a great little time together as a family) so yeah, take care of yourself and try to minimize your stress where you can. There are so many things that just dont matter, as I am sure you have found out being a mom!:) Hehehe. Take care girl!
There were tons of kids at Harry Potter, I am glad your kids liked it. I just think some parents told their kids it would be like the first movie or something, and this one was more grown-up and serious so that was what made me laugh. Or the parents that were seriously confused at to why the movie wasnt all light-hearted... hehe... I like that Gunnar growled, Randon kept saying " Is it gonna get Harry?
real loud... hahaha, kids, until you have em u dont get it right? glad your husband told those people off, some people think the world revolves around them.
Post a Comment