.jpg)
Gunnar has been such a pill these last two weeks! Let me just say that. I have to go deal with a screaming 1 year old, well he will be 2 in October. I have a hard time being angry with this face. Having him "rar" as his way of talking makes it even worse. I had to tell him last night that Mommy doesn't like it when he hits her in the nose with his head. He looked at me, squinted his eyes and said "RAR!"
2 comments:
He is too darn cute! I would put up with his antics too!:)
katrina! it's so fun to see your blog and all those cute pictures! your kids are so dang funny... me and eric would love to have you guys come visit some time... we're moving to a different place in a few weeks, but maybe you guys can come at the end of august or whenever you can- if you can bear the long drive...it's kind of a pain.
eric's mom is an utley, but i asked eric and he said he didn't think he had heard of a lamont utley. his grandpa's name is larry and he's originally from joseph, utah.
talk to you soon! happy pioneer day! say hey to jason and the gang.
Post a Comment