1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be? Jason, Oprah or Josh Groban (Bonny would be nice)
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? No I stick it in the back of the van
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed again, would you? Yeah. Harley
4. Do you take compliments well?I have learned to accept how much everone practically worships me
5. Do you play Sudoku? I have......
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? Well I am sure some of the people that follow me would bring me stuff to protect me
7. If your house were on fire, what would be the first thing you would save? Me............I guess my kids too
8. Who do you text the most? I talk to myself does that count?
9. Why is Katrina Espinoza so wonderful? Well, if you buy my second autobiography (on sale $59.99) for under $60 you can try to discover my secret for being wonderful.
10. Favorite children’s book? I like reading the Dr. Seuss books to my kids but I have written some excellent books about me for children.
11. Eye color? Mine eyes are blue
12. How tall are you? 4'3"
13. If you could do it over again, start from scratch, would you? I have made many wrong choices but from some of those have come some wonderful things. I am not happy about everything I have ever done though.
14. Any secret admirers? Duh I have like 20 stalkers hanging out in my yard
15. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden? A few months ago with Sarah. It was a lot of fun
16. Favorite ex..? Josh Groban
17. Where was the furthest place you traveled? Disneyland. I also camped out in Josh Groban's backyard once. He was trying to met me out there to kiss me (before I was married promise!) but with all the people that follow me he couldn't. We were in a "secret" relationship
18. Do you like mustard? Sure
19. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleep
21. Do you miss anyone? Yes.
22. Can you do splits? Yes and flips
23. What movie do you want to see right now?Harry Potter 6 and7
24. What did you do for New Year’s Eve? Watched Polly Pocket. I had a blast.
25. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? Didn't see it I think. Was it about how everyone has a grudge against me for being so wonderful?
26. Do you own a camera phone? Nope.
27. Was your mom a cheerleader? Nope
28. What’s the last letter of your middle name? n
29. Are you hispanic? my hunny is, so that makes my kids but only one looks that way.
31. Do you like care bears? Harley loves Care Bears
32. What do you buy at the Movies? Popcorn and Soda
33. Do you know how to play poker?No
34. Do you wear your seatbelt?Yes.
35. What do you wear to sleep? My sleeper
36. Anything big ever happen in your CITY?I live in Provo that says it
37. Is your hair straight or curly?Frizzy
38. Is your tongue pierced?Yeah 8 times
39. Do you like Liver and Onions? Yes its my favorite
40. Do you like funny or serious people better? I like to watch people cry
41. Ever been to L.A.?No
42. Who is on your mind right now?Santa Claus and me
43.any plans 4 tonight? I am going to go make a sign saying I am homeless and I need food, then I will stand in front of Cafe Rio hoping for free food. (just kidding)
44. Whats your fav. song at the moment? Josh Groban's "Katrina is Wonderful"
45. Do you hate chocolate? I would hate it if my friends said they were nice and made me browines using chocolate laxatives and gave them to me. Good thing I helped make them for other people. (we were 16)
47. Are you a gullible person?No
49. If you could have any job what would it be? Josh Grobans wife, Mulan at Disneyland, a lawn mower girl, or a nanny like Mary Poppins because I want a flying umbrella
50. Are you easy to get along with?No I hit other people
51. What is your favorite time of day? Bedtime
52. Are you generally a happy person? No I am sad all the time because people follow me all the time and right now I think I hear voices in my head so I start hitting my head to get them to be quiet and then I get a headache.
1 comment:
You'd better watch it missy. My husband could commit you to the nut house with some of your "wonderful" responses:) You and Josh Groban seem to have what Patrick Dempsey and I have... a love scorned by the public!:)
Post a Comment