July 3, 2007














I am so annoyed today! I live 2 blocks away from where the parade is going to be tomorrow and it is so crazy just people have been down with their blankets and stuff since Saturday. People areas taped off for them. Its stupid. I want to take the kids down but I don't want to deal with these stupid people a lot of them are from out of town too which doesn't seem right to me. It took like 10 minutes running to the store which is just down the street since people are just hanging out in the road. I just put this picture in because its what I feel like doing, not to Jason though. I love him.



At least the kids did the childrens parade on Saturday. Bonus for tonight though! I will see Bonny tomorrow!! I am so excited!!



Today we went "shopping" at Jason's aunt's house. She gives us all her daughter's handme downs and the clothes are always so cute. She likes Disney Princesses and Barbies just like my kids do so its perfect. Plus since she has so many clothes they all look so new because they were never worn. The kids also got a load of level reading which is really good since Novalee is getting so good at reading. The books are Barbie books which might make it more fun (hopefully)


Not much else is going on, I have a lot of homework I have to do like study for a final and finish a paper but, the super nintendo Super Mario RPG calls my name while the kids are snoozing. I am such a dork. In case you didn't already know. The girls and I take turns playing but since I am mean I take the paddle from them if they aren't doing good. I just tell them their turn is over and I will cry if I don't get my turn.

No comments: