July 12, 2007

Happy Birthday Novalee!!






Well, it's over now, my baby is six years old. Isn't that sad? Novalee had a great with many presents. Alot was notebooks and stuff to write with. She is so special. I am so lucky to be her mommy. We went to Wingers on Tuesday for her birthday and she got her own Sundae and she just had so much fun that night when she was getting into bed she said, " Mommy, I had to best birthday ever." That was before the party.




Tonight after the party, the girls were playing in their room and Harley came out all mad. I asked her what was wrong and she said, "Mom can Novalee do whatever she wants?" I told her no that Novalee was lying. Novalee came back in and said, " Mom I can do whatever I want. I am 6 that means I am a grown up." Isn't that so cute?? Of course I told her no but, it was really cute.

No comments: