April 11, 2008

Read this one 2nd

Ok so I ran into this substitute teacher this morning when I went to go get Novalee's home reading book and this tin thing she had been waiting the whole week for. He seemed more prepared for the first graders today and he even thought ahead and brought a movie since it was snowing he didn't want to send them to recess. I felt bad that I was keeping her home. He actually seemed nice today. I called Jason and he still wanted to keep her home. Why I am so worried about her attendence for 1st grade? I don't know. She has been playing with kids better this week. She sometimes doesn't want to play with the other kids because they don't want to play office but yesterday she was playing. I worry too much!

1 comment:

Bonny said...

I know you're busy with finals and all, but isn't my entertainment more important? Come on now...

Update me!! :P