June 30, 2008

My kids

ok so first of all Harley came in crying because, Novalee told her that she (Harley) was going to be mean and never change. Does that make sense to you?
Second I told Gunnar to go get a diaper because he was soggy he told me no so I told him to get me a diaper because I needed a diaper for me. He said ok and ran off. Jason then came in and asked me why Gunnar was getting into my tampon box. I just had to tell you. It was so funny.

5 comments:

Tyler and Naomi said...

What a cute family you have!

Carrilyne said...

That's so funny!! You are so cute!

Julie said...

Your kids are too funny!

Lucia said...

That is hilarious! Why are kids so observant? or something like that?

Marie said...

That is seriously hilarious! Thanks for the good laugh....