June 26, 2008

Part of our chaos


I know I need to do so many makeup posts but I just need to mention something so exciting for Novalee. She is going to start dance class and she is just so excited! Harley doesn't want to do it which is understandable because she is extremely shy and I am worried about kindergarten for her. She has a hard time going to Primary. Anyways Novalee is just so excited because next week she has a dance camp and they are going to learn a Hannah Montana routine and get a Hannah Montana purse (I think).

This is my hero. His name is Trevor. He is Jason's cousin. He is just so cute and when he is 16 he will have to fight the girls off. He mows our lawn now! I think he is now one of my favorite people. I wanted a picture showing his braces that came off today but isn'e he so cute!!!!

2 comments:

McLerran Family said...

I think little girls in dance are so cute! It sounds like she's going to love it!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

He is cute. How fun for Novalee to take dance. I like your new background page.