Getting ready to go get Harley, I noticed that there were some people standing on the sidewalk across the street smoking. Now, I know there are people that smoke but we rarely have people standing on the sidewalk in our neighborhood smoking.
Not really thinking anything else, I got Gunnar into the car, I then noticed that there were more people and they all had bright orange vests on!!
Guess who they were?
Sheriffs inmates.

They were shoveling snow around the neighborhood including over at the elementary school.
Not what I would expect.
4 comments:
Really? Near an elementary school?
Yikes. That's strange.
They used to work on my college campus and I had to walk across it, at night, by myself... talk about scared. My parents fixed my car and got it to me within the week!
Yikes! That's a bit scary! By the way I found your blog through about four other people's blogs...come visit ours!
Post a Comment