January 26, 2009

Our Harley


This is me a few weeks before I had Harley, the picture was really dark.



Harley right after she was born

















Harley's 6th birthday was last week. We love her so much!

We got to do so many fun things for her birthday. We had her party on Monday since they were home from school and then afterwards, we were able to have Kyle and Erin over to play Mario Party with us.

6 comments:

Mom said...

Harley is such a beautiful girl. I think she has aged Jason a bit. But only in a good way of course:)

Lucia said...

She looks so much like you! very beautiful

Lisa said...

What a cute girl! I had so much fun meeting your kids a while back, and thought harley had such a great personality!!

By the way, Ava would have absolutely loved that birthday cake! She loves the carebears!

The Three Musketeers and their Mommy said...

What a beautiful girl! That is so fun to see the progression of pictures! That cake is really cute. Where did you get it? If you made it, maybe I'll hire you.

THE SAWYER FAM said...

Happy Birthday to Harley! What a cute baby she was!!

*Amy * said...

She is so pretty and I love her cake! Hey, I am working on our class blog. I am going to put a spot on there for you so you have to send me your information for it when I publish the blog next month ok? Plenty of people who did not graduate with us are going to be on it and everyone remembers you so check the class blog out next month!