I had to go sit with Novalee today in her class since she like to socialize, no idea really where she gets it, I start to leave and I grab my keys from my jacket pocket! I realized that they were a little more heavier than usual and I realized they are not my keys! I had taken someone elses keys home this morning and I had no idea whose. My first thought was where were my keys since I must have switched keys at the school this morning and while I was panicking about that I realized that was a stupid idea and that obviously I came home so my keys were with me. Then I started worrying about what I might have to do to find out whose they were. Hoping that whosever they were wasn't a parent who was stuck at the school since they couldn't find their keys, I drove over to the school and started asking whose they were. I admit I did feel stupid telling people I found them in my pocket but how was I supposed to explain how I had them? Luckily they were Novalee's teachers keys so she was at the school anyways. I must have picked them up by accident when I was talking to her and had put my stuff down on her desk.
Hmm
1 comment:
that is too funny!
Post a Comment