I had this terrible dream last night and so I wasn't going to send the girls to school and we were all going to stay safe at home. However after I got up more this morning I decided to let the girls go to school. They don't have to be there until 8:30 so I got them up at 7:30 which is a lot later then I usually get them up.
Novalee came out on the couch and told me that she wasn't going to school until I got a job and Gunnar went to preschool since it wasn't fair that we got to stay home all day and she didn't. I told her that wasn't going to happen and that she needed to go to school or I would call the principal to come and get her. He might even have to call the police to come and make her go to school.
She tried telling me that they couldn't make her go to school because she was in charge of herself and that no one can make her do anything. After a few minutes of listening to her tell me why she wasn't going to school. I got up and pretended like I was going to grab the cell phone and call the school. Quicker then you could do anything BOTH girls got up and got dressed and we were out the door only 3 minutes late for school.
2 comments:
You should tell them their dad's gonna bust them for being truant! HaHa! So, you posted on our blog the other day and I TOTALLY know who you are, so there!
p.s. Nora found an pic of Harley that you guys had given us a long time ago and she asked, "Can I be friends with Harley, mama?" "YES YOU CAN!" We'll have to stop by and see you guys sometime.
Nora can play with Harley anyday! She can play with Novalee and Gunnar too! They are only allowed to be friends on Tuesdays and Wednesdays though because the rest of the week they are kind of mean.
Post a Comment