September 21, 2009

Maybe I Will Post Something Real One Day,






















I haven't posted a real post in a long time, actually has anything I said ever really made sense? Anyways here are some pictures of the kids on the first day of school suprisingly Novalee didn't want her picture taken. As I am sure most of you know she is such a poser for the camera. Let me explain something first about the girl's hair. I have been so tired this entire pregnancy I had let the girls do their own hair all summer. The first day of school comes around and

I have no hair ties or bobby pins at all to do their hair. So we searched in the couch cushions and found like 5 bobby pins for Harley's hair and 4 rubber bands for Novalee's haird. It wouldn't have been a big deal at all but they also needed their hair cut. Harley's hair when it needs to be cut is out of control and in her face. I felt really bad and that night I went and bought some hair ties then that weekend we did hair cuts. Such a slacker mom! Now that I finally posted that maybe I should make sure that the girls are ready to go to school now.

No comments: