






Well my little big boy turned 4! WOW! He had an Ice Age cake and got some fun toys and books. Can you believe he is 4! He is my little friend and its just Gunnar and Mommy all day. I learn so much about having fun with him. We play hide and seek which doesn't work too well since he tells me where to hide and then pretends to look for me. He told me that when he is big like Daddy he will carry me since I am really heavy. He is my little boy and I love him!
I will download the pictures of the party off my camera later. I can't figure out how to download videos to full screen but maybe if I read the instructions more I can.
3 comments:
Ack!!! Why that photo?!? Are you punishing me?
What? Oh thats a picture of Jason with makeup on!
So you're saying that I look like a man?
Post a Comment