October 9, 2009

Sisters!!

I am so excited right now! I feel like such a proud mommy! My kids have been getting along so good today. I know it might change tomorrow or in the next 5 minutes but I am so proud of my girlies. Novalee has been reading to the Harley and Gunnar, I went in to my room and Novalee is reading her home reading book to Harley. They have been working as a team and I am loving it. I know they won't always get along but I am so loving things with my kids right now. My girls are becoming awesome people and I feel so excited for them as they are learning new things and learning how to work together as a team. They love to hear stories from when I was younger with my sisters and the silly things we used to do.
I should mention though how awesome my sisters are. Crystal is AMAZING! She is so strong and I know that I would never be able to do half of what she does. She works full time, goes to school, and still has time to be an awesome mommy to her 2 great kids who may I mention are so awesome. She is always willing to help others with what time she has and does it with a smile! I wish I had at least half of her strength.
Bonny is an awesome sister too. While she lives in Canada she is always willing to listen to me vent online and is such an open person. She knows how dorky I am and still listens. She loves my kids and I know she misses all her neices and nephews. She is creative and bright and loving.
I only wish right now I was closer to my sisters but I know that we are all either far away or incredibly busy. I do wish I had a better picture of us three together but that will have to wait until "Jaws" is born.






















































No comments: