After not planning a big party for him last year, I was going to be a better mom this year, however that didn't work. He kept talking about all his guests that were going to come and all the presents he was going to get. Then the morning of the "party" I realized I should have invited more and planned more for his party. Luckily he didn't seem to notice that he only had one friend come with his 2 sisters. (I had invited 2 but with their siblings it would have been more like 6 kids) Once again I felt like a failure as a mom but the party was during conference sessions so as soon as it was over, we went and saw Toy Story 1 and 2 in 3d. I am so lucky that Gunnar is such a happy boy despite my flaws as a mommy. So next year I can't make the same mistake 3 times in a row!!
No comments:
Post a Comment